Friday, April 4, 2014

New Brunswick Photo Diary #3







I'm finding myself longing for these moments all the time. Walking around and about town with a camera, discovering things that catch my attention and capturing them in a frame. I recently read an HBR article about the daily routines of geniuses, and while I'm no genius, I see in myself an affinity toward daily wandering to reflect, muse, and engage with my environment. I don't know the type of work I want to produce, yet, but I hope that following the drive within will help me get there.


__________________________________________


In the meantime, I recommend checking out http://www.ssssociety.com/. Would you want to be part of something like this, locally? If you're interested in getting involved with starting up purposeful social gatherings, drop me a line.

No comments: