Sunday, February 8, 2015

God Takes Care of All

When I forget that is when all goes to crap. I try to take things into my own hands because I think I know what’s right for me. That’s when disaster ensues. 

It’s so much better to let God take care of it. Yet, that means I don’t have control, and I have to wait. I have to wait for something that’s not yet concrete in my mind. I don’t understand what God has under his sleeve, and I’m impatient, so I jump the gun. I wonder if Christian wisdom is simply about learning not to jump the gun. Whether in speech, action, planning, suffering, desiring, the whole nine yards, waiting for God might be the name of the game. 


Yet, we don’t do that. I don’t do that. But, God works even through our mistakes and sinfulness. He turns even our evil for good. What a God. The only God. All glory and praise be to him forever. Amen. 

No comments: