Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Do it for free.

What’s the point of having high standards if you won’t do anything with them? Taste without action means nothing. Deep thoughts and understanding that don’t lead to action - what are they but meaningless musings?

What creates action? What causes people to do and make stuff happen? Why is it that I’m stuck in such a rut of inaction and idleness? I don’t know. I can’t seem to figure it out. 

It’s a never ending cycle. I keep idle, and it brings me shame. Shame prevents me from going out and attempting to make and share stuff. What is the tipping point that is going to lead me out of this cycle? What will allow me to share with the world something useful and beneficial? 


I should give out my stuff for free. If I can’t make stuff for money, at least I can make stuff for free. 

No comments: